The district Chandrapur was earlier known as 'Chanda' according to tradition and legend the name of the place was 'Lokapura' which was first changed to ' Indpur' and subsequently to Chandrapur. During the British colonial period it was called Chanda district, which was again changed to its original name 'Chandrapur ' around 1964. Other places of the region in ancient times include wairangad, Kosala, Bhadravati and Markanda. Hindu and Buddhist kings are said to have ruled the area for a long time, Later on Gonds overtook Dana Chiefs who ruled Chandrapur around 9 th century and Gond Kings ruled the area till 1751 after which Maratha period started. Raghuji Bhosale, the last King of the dynasty, died heirless in 1853 and Nagpur province together with Chandrapur was declared annexed to British Empire. More......
- List Of Freedom Fighter Pensioners, Chandrapur District
- Clarifications District Planning Committee- RFP for Empanelment of architect consultant
- Redressel Grievence Machinery Regarding Un-authorised Religious Structure
- District Planning Committee- RFP for Empanelment of architect consultant
- Nagbhid Nagar Parishad - Wardwise & Boothwise Voter list
- Appointment For The Post Of "SPECIAL PUBLIC PROSECUTOR"
- Citizen Charter
- Zilla Parishad-Panchayat Samiti Election Affidavits filed by candidate
- ZP/PS Election 2017 Final Voter List- Dated:21/01/2017
- ZP/PS Election 2017 Draft (Supplementary) Voter List- Dated:12/01/2017
- ZP/PS Election 2017 Draft (Main) Voter List- Dated:12/01/2017
- Final Selection List For NYP 16-17 & Meeting Proceeding
- Electoral Roll Special Summary Revision Programme 2016
- Control Of Noise Pollution
- Compassion List - Class 3 and Class 4
- Kharip Hangam 2015/2016 Two Additional Discount For Declaration
- Town Planner Branch Office
- List of unauthorised religious structures for regularisation, demolition and re allocation
- Grant of Govt. Land- Kabjehakka & Bhadepatti
- Class 2 land database
- Silent Zone Declared - Taluka Level,Chandrapur District
- SMS Service - Citizen to register their Complaints in Collector Office,Chandrapur.
- Meeting History of Sanjay Gandhi Yojana Committee
- View More....